In Conference has been managing large national and international conferences for the medical, academic and life sciences sectors throughout the UK, Europe, USA and Asia for over 26 years.
Widely regarded as one of Europe’s leading Professional Conference Organisers (PCO) based in Edinburgh we are very proud of the fact that we have been working with some of our clients for over 20 years.
Our portfolio includes many major Associations and Societies for whom we deliver their annual or bi-annual congresses around the world as well as look after the membership activities.
We have successfully won several large national and international congress for the next few years and are expanding our team are curreting recruting for the following roles:
As part of the Delegate Management Team, the Event Administrators are responsible for dealing with all delegate registrations and associated finances.
Core duties of this position will include:
- Fast, accurate typing and strong numerical skills are essential.
- Assisting delegates from all over the world (many of whom do not have English as their first language) via email or by telephone.
- Processing registrations and payments via our on-line software programme (training will be given).
- Chasing up all outstanding delegate payments in a polite and courteous manner
- Preparing financial reports in Excel to reconcile with bank statements and other internal management reporting procedures
- Attending client meetings when required.
For more deails click here
to download the job description.
This position requires a meetings professional with a minimum of 3 years in the Events Industry, preferably from an Association/PCO background.
Overall Scope of the Position
- Assisting the Senior Managers on a portfolio of major conferences and exhibitions throughout the world.
- Ability to manage workload over multiple projects, usually 5+ each year often taking place within a short time period of each other.
- Supporting other colleagues on an ad-hoc basis as required.
For more deails click here to download the job description.